1. The main oil pump of the hydraulic press is directly driven by a servo motor to achieve energy saving.
Servo hydraulic presses currently mainly use switched reluctance motors (SMRs), which have the advantages of simplicity and reliability, efficient operation in a wide speed and torque range, four-quadrant operation, fast response speed and low cost.
2. The closed-loop control of hydraulic pressure and position is realized by changing the speed of the servo motor.
Servo hydraulic press needs to study special control algorithm, so that the hydraulic pressure has high stability and high precision between 1 and 25 MPa.
3. Research on energy recovery and energy management system.
In order to save more energy and reduce energy loss as much as possible, it is necessary to recover and reuse the potential energy of the sliding block's dead weight and the energy generated by the pressure relief of the oil cylinder. In terms of energy management, since the instantaneous power is many times larger than the average power, energy allocation should be done well in large servo hydraulic presses to avoid impact on the power grid.
4. Research and development of special control system.
The control system of the servo hydraulic press is controlled by an industrial PC, and a special control system must be developed.
5. Optimization of forming process based on servo hydraulic press.
Servo hydraulic press can only exert its superiority when it is optimally combined with various forming processes. It is very important to study the forming mechanism of various forming processes and establish the optimal parameters suitable for the forming process to improve product quality and production efficiency and reduce production costs.
6. Optimized design of servo hydraulic press body.
Compared with traditional hydraulic presses, due to the advantages of energy saving and noise reduction, servo hydraulic presses need to consider more factors in the design of the body, including various possible extreme working conditions, working frequency, and the complexity of stamping parts.