1. Precautions for four-column hydraulic press
1) It is strictly forbidden to use the four-column hydraulic press with overload and performance.
2) When the four-column hydraulic press is working normally, it is strictly forbidden to start the lifting motor.
2. Emergency response and response to four-column hydraulic press operation accidents
1) It is strictly forbidden to use the oil cylinder over-stroke, and it is forbidden to process it when it shakes during pressurization or depressurization.
2) If the piston of the four-column hydraulic oil cylinder vibrates or the oil pump makes a sharp sound, the gas should be discharged.
3) It is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily adjust the regulating valve and pressure gauge of the four-column hydraulic press, and the pressure gauge should be calibrated regularly.
4) Keep the oil quality of the hydraulic oil, and the temperature of the working oil should not exceed 45℃. If there is an abnormality, it will stop.