The safe operation processes of the four-column hydraulic press machine are as follows:
1. Before working, the four-column hydraulic press machine should be run for 10 minutes in an empty stroke to confirm that the pressure of the hydraulic system is normal, and there are no abnormal phenomena such as jamming and overheating; the working slider can only start working after the movement is flexible.
2. The four-column hydraulic press must be in good lubrication conditions before it can enter normal operation.
3. For sheets of different thicknesses, it should be adjusted to an appropriate gap before leveling the sheets. During the leveling process, it is not allowed to rotate the pressing motor to press the sheets.
4. The working mechanism of the four-column hydraulic press should be coordinated with each other, and the operation should be flexible without abnormal noise or stuck phenomenon.
5. During the use of the four-column hydraulic press, the oil supply of each lubrication point should be checked frequently to ensure that the oil supply of each lubrication point is sufficient.
6. Clean all the sundries on the worktable, and polish the welds on the workpiece that may be in contact with the slider and the worktable.
7. During the operation of the four-column hydraulic press, it is absolutely not allowed to start the pressing and lifting device.
8. If abnormal noise, shock, vibration, or obstacles are found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and normal operation can only be resumed after the abnormality is eliminated.
9. You must concentrate on work and pay attention to (check, watch, listen) the operation of the four-column hydraulic press machine at any time.