The servo hydraulic press is a new type of hydraulic press with a servo motor and a servo oil pump. The product structure is the same as that of the ordinary hydraulic press, but the repeat positioning accuracy of the servo-hydraulic press is higher than that of the conventional hydraulic press. But no matter how good the equipment is, there will be some problems during use. Here are a few common problems for you:
1. Bolt connection
Bolt connection is the basic equipment in the servo-hydraulic press, but if the operation is improper, such as the connection is too tight, the bolt may show metal fatigue due to the long-term effect of electromagnetic force and mechanical force, so as to induce shearing, thread slippage and other components The phenomenon that the equipment is loose will bury the hidden danger of accidents. For the bolt connection used to conduct current in electrical engineering, the mechanical effect and electrothermal effect between bolts and nuts should be handled well. It should be compacted and compacted to prevent the contact resistance from increasing due to loose crimping, which will cause heat and touch. A series of chain reactions such as surface oxidation and resistance increase will lead to overheating and melting of the connection, grounding short circuits, and disconnection accidents.
(1) The pump is mainly caused by the influence of factors such as large bearing clearance, poor concentricity between the rotor and the housing, or excessive friction between the rotor and the stator.
(2) Servo hydraulic machine motor, the causes include large bearing clearance, unbalanced rotor, or uneven air gap with the stator.
(3) Servo hydraulic press operation, if the process operating parameters violate too many additional parameters, it is easy to cause the pump operation stability to be unbalanced.
There may be three reasons for this situation: the pump bearing is damaged, there are foreign objects inside the servo-hydraulic press; the motor overload current setting is low, the line resistance is high, etc.; the medium used in the process operation exceeds the design capacity of the pump due to its high density or high viscosity.
4. Electrical equipment
(1) Improper operation of the servo-hydraulic press leads to insufficient contact pressure and contact area of the dynamic and static contacts.
(2) The arc contact finger and contact equipment of the circuit breaker are incorrect, and the stabbing process, touch pressure, synchronization, and opening and closing speed cannot meet the requirements.
(3) If there is an error in the pressure regulating equipment of the servo-hydraulic press or the equipment falls into debris and gets stuck in the structure if it is not dealt with in time, accidents of varying degrees will also occur.
(4) The insulation of the main transformer of the servo-hydraulic press is damaged or broken down. When the main transformer hanging core and the high-voltage pipe are installed, the sundries such as nuts and sealing equipment will directly affect the change of the insulation strength of the main transformer.