Hydraulic press machines are widely used in the manufacturing industry, but hydraulic presses need maintenance throughout their serving life. Let me share with you the five main points for simple hydraulic press machine maintenance.
1. The oil liquid level of the oil tank should always be kept high enough to ensure that the oil in the system has sufficient circulating cooling conditions. Also, We should pay attention to keep the oil tank and oil pipes clean to facilitate heat dissipation. Generally, the safe operating temperature of the hydraulic press is 30℃-55℃, which is the most suitable temperature for use. With this temperature range, the hydraulic press machines could have the highest performance and the longest-serving life.
2. Hydraulic oil is the energy transfer medium when the hydraulic station is working. The quality, cleanliness, and viscosity of the hydraulic oil play a leading role throughout the serving life of the hydraulic pump, hydraulic valve, and hydraulic cylinder. Therefore, the quality of the hydraulic oil should be paid great attention to when using the hydraulic station. We should keep the hydraulic oil clean. The oil used in the hydraulic system must be strictly filtered, and the oil filter should be a must configuration in the hydraulic system.
3. The hydraulic oil must be replaced each year, and the first replacement time should not exceed three months; in order to ensure the reliable operation of the press, some components of the press are recommended to be replaced after the service life cycle is reached.
4. The sliding block should be filled with lubricating oil frequently, and the exposed surface of the columns should be kept clean and lubricated frequently. In order to prevent dust and water from falling into the oil, the area around the oil tank should be kept clean and regular cleaning should be carried out.
5. The working pressure output is adjustable by the pressure regulating valve. Under normal circumstances, the set pressure cannot exceed its original design rated pressure. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the hydraulic pump, hydraulic valves, and hydraulic cylinders.