The 100-ton stretching machine is also called the deep drawing hydraulic press, which is divided into a four-column deep drawing hydraulic press and frame-type deep drawing hydraulic press from the fuselage structure; it can be also divided into single-action deep drawing hydraulic press and double-action deep drawing hydraulic machines. According to the different stretching workpieces, various forming methods such as hydraulic pad stretching, lower ejecting cylinder stretching, and die stretching are commonly used.
The 100-ton stretching machine is suitable for various stamping processes such as stretching, bending, forming, punching, blanking, and flanging of plates. It is used in the manufacture of various containers and large automobile covers, etc., and in the molding of non-metallic materials.
1. Equipped with oil cooling device and light curtain safety protection device;
2. Optional touchscreen display and PLC programmable control system;
3. Equipped with liquid filling device for quick approaching stroke.
The 100-ton stretching machine works as follows:
1. Jogging: Press the corresponding button to generate the corresponding action, and release it to stop the action.
2. Manual: Press the corresponding button to produce the corresponding action until the limit position.
(1) Constant pressure control: the sliding beam descends rapidly → descends slowly → pressurizes to the upper limit of the electric contact pressure gauge, then delays holding pressure → relieves pressure → returns (stops afterward).
(2) Constant position control: the sliding beam descends rapidly → descends slowly → pressurizes. When the sliding beam touches the proximity switch, it sends a signal to start holding the pressure delay → unloading → return (stop after).
With the rapid development of the automobile industry, especially the continuous expansion of the scale of light truck production, the main structure of its chassis - longitudinal beam primary forming equipment demand is also expanding. The traditional production process is the use of dozens of drilling press drilling and then forming, and now most manufacturers have used beam CNC punch punching processing, and efficiency has been greatly improved.
The Shuntec hydraulic press system is mainly composed of Siemens S7-300 PLC, Siemens TP1200 touch screen, Germany NOVO displacement sensor, Rexroth proportional flow valve, Jining Taifeng hydraulic system, high proportion pump, and so on.
Set relevant parameters in the touch screen, according to the feedback signal of the displacement sensor, S7-300 PLC after operation and processing control hydraulic components and proportional pump action, achieve process control requirements.
In addition, a proportional flow valve is arranged on the pipeline of the lower chamber of the oil cylinder. When the slider moves from fast to slow, the control signal of the proportional flow valve is changed to realize the adjustment of the valve port, so as to realize the smooth transition of the speed of the slider from fast to slow without impact.
A servo-hydraulic press is the servo motor-driven hydraulic press integrated with the precision pressure and position transducer for closed-loop control. The servo-hydraulic press uses the servo motor to replace the ordinary transmission motor. The motion curve of the press slider can be set according to the process requirements. Also, the pressure, stroke, and speed are freely adjustable on HMI. Thus, the servo-hydraulic press is widely used for high-precision molding processes, and for difficult-to-form materials and parts with complex shapes. It greatly improves the processing accuracy and the yield of the products, at the same time, it is more energy saving.
Servo-hydraulic press machine benefits
Compared with traditional hydraulic presses, the benefits of servo-hydraulic presses are obvious in the following points:
1. Universality, flexibility, and high level of intelligence
Due to its servo function, the slider movement curve is no longer just a sine curve but could be adjusted according to the process requirements.
2. High accuracy
Due to the advanced linear position transducer and pressure transducer, the motion of the slider could be precisely controlled and monitored. The position control accuracy is high level, especially near the position of the bottom dead center, the accuracy of the slider position can be guaranteed within ±0.01mm. The pressure control accuracy could be ensured within 1%. In this way, each punch of the servo-hydraulic press is highly stable during the production process. With a servo-hydraulic press, we could maintain production consistency and prevent the generation of defective products.
3. High productivity
The servo-hydraulic press retains the advantages of the crank press, the productivity is much higher than the conventional hydraulic press. During a working cycle, there is no need to complete a 360-degree rotation for the servo motor, and only need to swing a certain angle to complete the punching cycle, which further shortens the cycle time. It minimizes unnecessary travel of the slider and greatly improves productivity.
Hydraulic press machines are widely used in the manufacturing industry, but hydraulic presses need maintenance throughout their serving life. Let me share with you the five main points for simple hydraulic press machine maintenance.
1. The oil liquid level of the oil tank should always be kept high enough to ensure that the oil in the system has sufficient circulating cooling conditions. Also, We should pay attention to keep the oil tank and oil pipes clean to facilitate heat dissipation. Generally, the safe operating temperature of the hydraulic press is 30℃-55℃, which is the most suitable temperature for use. With this temperature range, the hydraulic press machines could have the highest performance and the longest-serving life.
2. Hydraulic oil is the energy transfer medium when the hydraulic station is working. The quality, cleanliness, and viscosity of the hydraulic oil play a leading role throughout the serving life of the hydraulic pump, hydraulic valve, and hydraulic cylinder. Therefore, the quality of the hydraulic oil should be paid great attention to when using the hydraulic station. We should keep the hydraulic oil clean. The oil used in the hydraulic system must be strictly filtered, and the oil filter should be a must configuration in the hydraulic system.
3. The hydraulic oil must be replaced each year, and the first replacement time should not exceed three months; in order to ensure the reliable operation of the press, some components of the press are recommended to be replaced after the service life cycle is reached.
4. The sliding block should be filled with lubricating oil frequently, and the exposed surface of the columns should be kept clean and lubricated frequently. In order to prevent dust and water from falling into the oil, the area around the oil tank should be kept clean and regular cleaning should be carried out.
5. The working pressure output is adjustable by the pressure regulating valve. Under normal circumstances, the set pressure cannot exceed its original design rated pressure. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the hydraulic pump, hydraulic valves, and hydraulic cylinders.
Servo Hydraulic Press Is A New Style Of Electric Pressing Equipment. In the line of punching and press fitting products, servo-hydraulic press stands out with its advantages of high precision, intelligence, flexibility, power efficiency, and stability. It is commonly used in the press-fitting operation of such areas as auto parts, engine pack, circuit board, motor bearing, scientific research, and special units. Industry insiders should know and grasp the common knowledge of servo-hydraulic press with a conscientious attitude, which will otherwise affect the overall understanding of the product and project. In view of the above, we introduce the following common knowledge of servo-hydraulic press:
1. Which frame structure should servo-hydraulic press adopt? Welding structure or cast structure? What is the difference between them?
Servo hydraulic press with welding structure has greater pressure bearing capacity than that with cast structure, so large-scale or high-duty servo-hydraulic press generally adopt welding structure.
2. What material is the stamping mold cutter made of?
The stamping mold cutter in the servo-hydraulic press is generally made of carbon or alloyed tool steel. The carbon tool steel or alloy tool steel has to undergo heat treatment to reach HRC60 hardness, otherwise, they can not be used for the cutter.
3. What is the cushion block of the servo-hydraulic press made of?
The cushion block of servo-hydraulic press is generally made of concrete.
IMT (Inner Molding Translate label) or (Insert Molding Three-dimensional) is a synthesis and extension of in-mold injection molding technology and in-mold transfer printing technology.
It brings together the advantages of a variety of decoration processes: it adopts the advantages of the IML process in the production of the film, absorbs the advantages of the IMR process, and combines the digital printing and offset printing effects with the traditional screen printing process, which makes it highly adjustable and widely applicable, and makes up for the limitations of traditional exterior decoration technology and meets the high-level innovation requirements of product exterior decoration. The 3D effect and product stretching meet the in-mold decoration process of more products.
The advent of the IMT technology process will replace oil spraying, UV overprinting, electroplating, vacuum color plating, silk screen printing, pad printing, transfer printing, and other processes, and will drive leapfrog innovation in the product appearance industry. It has realized three-dimensionality, color gradients, R angles, and other irregular product appearance decoration effects. It has also provided better innovation and realization platform for the exterior design industry.
Plastics Are Reborn In 5G Era
The 5G era is coming, and the mobile phone housing materials will change from plastic to metal and then back to non-metallic materials. Plastics are favored by the low-end market because of their low cost. But now the new IMT process has made plastic the favorite choice of many CMF designers. We cannot evaluate the specific cost of the back cover material alone but should integrate it with the middle frame as a whole to position the price of the product. There are several types, from low-end to high-end mainly including plastic + metal middle frame, 2.5D glass + metal middle frame, 3D glass (ceramic) + metal middle frame.
IMT High Pressure Forming Machine
The IMT high-pressure forming machine is a brand-new numerical control device. It is written by configuration software and uses a high-color touch screen as a carrier to form a friendly human-machine dialogue window, which greatly facilitates users’ visual input and use of production parameters and direct monitoring of on-site production process data including equipment status, forming integrated equipment of oil pressure, position, air pressure, and IR hot pressing.
IMT Technology Application
The name of the traditional IMT process appeared in China back in 2006. In fact, it is similar to the IMR process in Japan. The process at that time was equivalent to the PET carrier of the IML process after its color is removed and left in the plastic part. The radian of products was then not large(2D), and the appearance is not varied enough; basically there were only silkscreen and color layers, very few metallic colors.
The new IMT technology is combined with the most popular 3D optical texture + PVD decoration method. Products processed by this new technology have a more beautiful appearance and larger radian compared with products processed by traditional method. Currently, the new IMT technology has evolved from 3D optical texture + PVD to double 3D optical texture +PVD.
For mobile phone housing made of plastic + metal middle frame, it is the amount of metal CNC processing that determines the price of the whole housing. Compared with the high-pressure composite plate which was very popular last year, the IMT back cover can not only serve as a decorative part, but also a part of the structural part as well, and so as to reduce the processing time of the middle frame. Therefore, it is quite competitive in the 5G era.
Servo-electric press advantages
1)Real-time monitoring and real-time control. The servo-electric press adopts a modular design, closed-loop control system, which can ensure 100% quality throughout the assembly process. It can achieve and output the curve of force and displacement monitor, force and time monitor, with press control, displacement control, and rate control.
2)High accuracy. With servo-electric press, the press-fitting precision is less than 1%, and part precision is ±0.01 mm.
3)Discrimination and traceability. Instantly collect data and output force and displacement curve diagrams, configure a size identification dialog box, and automatically identify the pressing results.
4)Easy to use and easy to integrate. The Shuntec servo press is equipped with a 12-inch industrial touch screen, easy integration, and convenient data setting and saving.
5)Strong rigidity. The servo press is suitable for press-fitting work.
6)Safety, energy-saving, and environmental protection. The electric servo press is 70% more environmentally friendly and energy-saving than the conventional hydraulic press, and 90% more environmentally friendly and energy-saving than the pneumatic power source machines. The maintenance is low-cost, and the product cost can be further reduced.
The Explosive Device Is A Key Component Of Weapons And Ammunition And Other Deflagration Systems.
It is particularly important to ensure the quality of the explosive devices. As you may already, the production process has a decisive influence on the performance of the explosive device. Therefore, in addition to factors such as the materials used and product design, the quality of the explosive device must be guaranteed by a reliable production process. In the entire production process of explosive devices, the powder pressing process is one of the key processes. Parameters such as pressure accuracy, pressurization speed, and pressure-holding time in the process of powder pressing have an important influence on the quality of explosive devices. At present, the traditional powder pressing machine generally has disadvantages such as low accuracy, poor stability, inconvenient equipment adjustment when changing products, and low digitization, which ultimately leads to a low yield of explosive devices and many potential safety hazards. Therefore, the development of an explosion-proof servo press for the production of explosive devices with high reliability and flexibility is of great significance for improving the production capacity and level of explosive devices.
The mechanical part of the explosion-proof servo press for explosive devices is mainly composed of the C-frame machine body, the explosion-proof cover, and the dust cover, etc. The C-frame body is the core functional component of the equipment, which is used to realize the precise control and output of pressure during the suppression process of explosive devices. The explosion-proof servo motor and the servo-electric cylinder are arranged and installed horizontally. Equipped with a high-precision explosion-proof pressure sensor and position sensor, the machine can realize the real-time high-precision closed-loop control of the output pressure during the suppression process throughout its entire stroke.
Based on the specific process requirements and technical indicators in the process of powder pressing, the overall structure of the press and the design of the electrical control system are determined; combined with the characteristics of the pressure controlled object in the powder pressing process, the powder pressing pressure control method which is based on the variable-speed integral PID algorithm is designed, and the experiment of powder pressing is conducted. The explosion-proof servo press can achieve a pressure accuracy of more than 0.3%. The pressing force is adjustable in the range of 100-2000KG, and the pressure holding time can be freely set according to the requirements, which truly realizes the flexibility and digitization of the explosive device suppression process.
The Explosion-Proof Servo Press Is Mainly Composed Of The Following Functional Mechanisms:
1. Logic and motion control system: It mainly completes human-computer interaction, signal acquisition, and control output, closed-loop control of suppression pressure, and logic control required by other systems.
2. Servo driver: it responds to the control output signal of the motion controller and converts it into a drive output that the servo motor can accept, completing the semi-closed loop motion control of the motor end.
3. Explosion-proof servo motor: the power source for the pressure output of the explosion-proof servo press.
4. Explosion-proof pressure sensor: It detects the real-time pressure on the die head/slider of the machine and converts it into a standard electrical signal that can be recognized by the motion controller as the feedback input of the pressure closed-loop control system.
5. Other mechanical devices: mainly include deceleration booster mechanism, servo-electric cylinder, etc.
The Suppression Process Is Divided Into Four Stages:
1. The rapid-approaching stage.
2. Material suppression pressing stage.
3. Pressure holding stage.
4. Quick return stage.
The servo-hydraulic press is an energy-saving hydraulic press that uses a servo motor to drive the main oil pump, reduces the control valve loop, and precisely controls the slider of the hydraulic press. The hydraulic servo system has unique advantages such as fast speed, large load, and large power. The press is widely used in assembly applications.
Compared with the traditional hydraulic assembly press, the advantages of the servo hydraulic assembly press are obvious:
1. Numerical input for press-in depth, pressure-holding time, and pressure can be easily adjusted via the HMI. The operation is very quick and simple.
2. When the servo-hydraulic press is press-fitting, the entire process of pressure and displacement can be displayed on the HMI. The entire process of assembling can be managed and monitored online. The function of real-time quality detection can also help to judge whether the product is qualified or not, and can remove the inferior-quality assembled product in time.
3. Its external end is connected to the computer, the processing data can be stored in the computer. This helps to ensure the traceability of the data and facilities management.
Servo Press Is Important Production Equipment In The Automation Industry.
For some manufacturers, how to choose a servo press has become an issue of great concern. As long as you fully understand the process requirements of the products you make and know the fixing method and the size of the mold, it is not difficult to choose the appropriate servo press. In fact, when choosing a servo press, we basically need to consider tonnage, table size, stroke, opening daylight, etc.
(1) Pressure: the required pressure of the selected press-fitting product should be 10%-90% of the range of the servo press machine;
(2) Opening daylight: it is the distance between the worktable and dies head/die platen. Usually, when we could have the data of your shut height requirement, we could judge if the daylight and stroke of the designed servo press are suitable for your application.
(3) Press-fitting stroke: it refers to the distance that the die head/die platen moves from the top limited position to the bottom position. Please note that the servo press can perform full-scale press-fitting in the whole stroke, and there is no idle stroke without force, in order to improve the work efficiency, we don’t need to over-enlarge the stroke;
(4) The effective worktable: the size should be enough for convenient mold installation and workpieces loading and unloading.
(5) Mold installation mode: the mold is usually fixed at the upper and lower ends (usually the upper end uses the die head/die platen, and the lower table surface is machined with T-slot mode installation).
Does A Servo Press Perform With High Accuracy?
Accuracy refers to the measurement of precision with which the pressure and position reach the specified point. It is related to the resolution of the drive, the resolution of the pressure transmitter, the accuracy of the servo motor, and the response speed of the reaction device. By virtue of the mature complete set of servo motors and integrated drive-control, the servo press is getting a higher and higher repeated accuracy and is applied in more and more fields.